Water Service

If you have questions regarding Maysville's water policy, please click here.  Any other questions can be directed to the Town Hall.

To have water service turned on, go to the Town Hall, located at 404 Main St.  It is the same building as the Fire Department.  There is a deposit due (the amount is dependent on the type of service) in order to have services started.  You can also opt for trash service at the same time.  Click on the appropriate application:

If you plan to move but are staying within the area of Maysville, print and fill out a service transfer request (located here) and submit it to the Town Hall.

If you plan to move out of the area and need your water service disconnected, you must notify the Town Hall at least 24 hours in advance, Monday through Friday. You can find the disconnection request application here.

If you would like to learn more about and sign up for e-billing, please click here.